|This article is still in the forge (Stub). Please help the Sengoku Asuka ZERO Wiki by expanding it or checking the information.|
Sieges in Sengoku Asuka ZERO are competitive multiplayer battles against other regents. Regents receive rewards for every battle won, with the regent who wins the most battles receiving additional rewards. The rewards go to the presents menu.
Sieges may have restrictions as to which warriors may participate.
Siege schedule[edit | edit source]
The basic All-Element area, which unlocks at Regent level 21, is always open.
- Monday: Mid and hard Dark Trial (allows only light warriors).
- Tuesday: Mid and hard Fire Trial (allows only water warriors).
- Wednesday: Mid and hard Water Trial (allows only wood warriors).
- Thursday: Mid and hard Wood Trial (allows only fire warriors).
- Friday: Mid and hard Light Trial (allows only dark warriors).
- Saturday and Sunday: Mid and hard All Element sieges.